Get Lupita’s Look
The beautiful Lancome ambassadress Lupita Nyong’o attended the Opening Ceremony of the Cannes Film Festival, in the South of France last week, and once again stole the show with her look.
You can recreate this look in your own home, with tips from make-up artist Nick Borose, who created Lupita’s beautiful make-up look featuring dramatic, full brows, elegantly-lined eyes and a bold fuchsia lip.
- To get her radiant complexion, prepare the skin with GENIFIQUE YOUTH ACTIVATING CONCENTRATE, then smooth on LA BASE PRO avoiding the eye area. Then apply TEINT IDOLE ULTRA 24H sparingly with a foundation brush.
- If needed, apply powder only on the T-Zone, then dust a natural glow powder along the hairline and on the cheekbones up to temples.
- Draw 2 parallel lines from where you would like brows to start (directly above inner corner of the eye is a good guide), using the right shade for your brows and hair.
- When you reach the arch, taper it down to a fine point.
- Fill in with light, feathery strokes, then use the opposite side of the brow liner to brush brows up towards the arch, and down towards the tip.
- Draw a fine liquid line from the inner corner of the eyes w, gradually thickening the line as you reach the outer corner, and winging it up 3mm before you reach the end.
- Draw in black on lower tear line as well as upper tear-line.
- Lastly, apply 2 layers of your favourite mascara, such as GRADIOSE to upper and lower lashes, fanning them outwards.
- Apply a bright fuchsia lipstick. Rub lips together, blot with a tissue and then fill in any gaps with a lip liner such as LE CONTOUR PRO. Then re-apply lipstick to complete the look.