Combat Free Radicals With Vitamin C & Ceramides
Longevity Content Partnership. Every day, our skin faces assault from a variety of environmental forces. Air pollution and toxic elements like urban or fuel dust and smoke cause enormous havoc. The layers of our skin experience damage by free radicals. This damage plays out in the form of premature aging and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and loss of brightness in our skin.
It’s estimated that pollution is second only to the sun as the leading causes of skin aging.
Especially if you live in an urban space, this means that your skin has to do battle against particulate matter and toxins. In addition to free radical damage, particulate matter can result in clogged skin, loss of firmness and compromised skin function.
And as we age, it gets worse. This is because our bodies’ ability to fight the effects of free radical damage diminishes. More free radicals mean more oxidative stress. This, in turn, means more damage to our cells. As a result, we age faster than normal, because the body’s defenses are down.
Thankfully, science has provided us with supercharged defenses
Yes, the times we live in are hard in our skin. Abundant free radical matter and air pollution compound our skin issues. However, this is also the period during which science is coming up with improved solutions to the problem. And one skincare brand, in particular, is continuing their work of doing just that.
When Elizabeth Arden first introduced their Ceramide Capsules in 1990, the skincare industry experienced a big shift. These were the first of their kind. Not only that, the ceramides were bio-engineered and skin-identical, available in a single-dose capsule format.
Then, in 2018, the company continued this legacy with the launch of the award-winning Retinol Ceramide Capsules Line Erasing Night Serum.
And now, the #1 selling serum in a capsule** welcomes its newest innovation – Vitamin C Ceramide Capsules Radiance Renewal Serum.
178x More Potent than Traditional Vitamin C for Brighter, Even-Toned Skin[*]
This dry oil serum combines two powerhouse ingredients in one capsule: Vitamin C for its brightening superpowers and Ceramides, to prolong skin’s youthful glow.
Vitamin C + Ceramide
The new capsule harnesses the power of our ultra-stable, ultra-potent Vitamin C and Ceramides. It not only delivers optimal skin brightening. But it also helps to nourish and strengthen the skin’s natural moisture barrier. As a result, you get smoother skin with a prolonged glow. Together, these complementary ingredient technologies create a fusion of results. These help to visibly brighten, fight hyper-pigmentation and protect skin from free radical damage.
- Vitamin C: Brightening powerhouse that visibly fights skin dullness and age-accelerating free radicals
- Ceramides 2 & 3: Help protect skin from moisture loss and prolongs its skin’s glow
- Clary Sage: Helps soothe skin from the effects of environmental aggressors
- Vitamin E: Works together with Vitamin C. Protects skin against environmental aggressors and free radicals
- Avocado, Sunflower Seed, and Olive Oils: Impart skin with moisturizing and skin conditioning benefits
What makes it so effective at fighting free radicals?
Each capsule is super-charged with a Vitamin C that is 178x more potent than traditional Vitamin C*, which typically dissipates after three hours. Using this ultra-stable Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ceramide Capsules offer maximum efficacy and protection against external skin aggressors. To complement skin’s moisture barrier, the capsules are formulated with oil-soluble Vitamin C. Rather than traditional water-soluble Vitamin C. This optimizes delivery to skin’s surface as the oil in our skin is attracted to the oil-soluble Vitamin C. The combination of potency along with targeted delivery means the vitamin c is better able to do what it needs to do and get where it needs to go.
1. Visibly Brightens and diminishes dullness and improves radiance and glow
2. Evens tone by minimizing the look of dark spots and discoloration for a more even-toned look
3. Protects against age-accelerating, skin-dulling free radicals that can lead to premature aging signs
4. Supports skin’s natural collagen and elastin matrix for firmer skin
Encapsulated for freshness, formulated for potency, this biodegradable capsule instantly brightens the look of skin. Working from the outside in to visibly diminish dullness, Vitamin C Ceramide Capsules deliver the perfect combination to boost and prolong radiance.
What are the results in the skin?
- 100% of women showed a clinical improvement in the overall look of skin
- 100% of women showed a 78% clinical improvement in skin tone†
- 97% of women showed a 73% clinical improvement in skin clarity†
- 97% of women saw a clinical reduction in the appearance of dark spots†
- 95% of women showed visibly brighter skin
- 90% of women showed a clinical improvement in skin firmness and elasticity†
- 100% of women showed a 65% clinical improvement in the appearance of photo damage†
How to use
1. Slowly open the capsule and squeeze 3 drops onto the palm.
2. Apply to face morning and/or night and use the remaining formula for neck and décolletage as needed.
Vitamin C Ceramide Capsules Radiance Renewal Serum, 60 Capsules R1025.00
Vitamin C Ceramide Capsules Radiance Renewal Serum, 30 Capsules R599.00
Selected department stores.
[*] Based on stability testing of THD Ascorbate vs. L-Ascorbic Acid
** Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Measured Market, Skincare Product Sales, Annual 2018
 Based on a US clinical study of 31 subjects after 8 weeks of use
 Based on a China consumer study of 63 subjects after 8 weeks of use
Longevity Content Partnership.