Booty Resistance Band Workout For Your Thighs Too
Booty resistance band workouts are awesome if you’re looking to add a little variety to your workouts. If you haven’t tried resistance bands yet you should! I really love them because they’re versatile and can heighten the intensity of your workouts significantly. They’re brilliant for targeting smaller, hidden muscles. And they’re great too if you struggle with any kind of wrist pain because you can avoid using your hands too much.
There are a ton of benefits that come with incorporating bands into your workouts! That’s why I’m going to list them for you at the end of this post.
Booty Resistance Band Workout
The best thing about resistance bands is that you are able to exercise more than one part of your body at a time. Whilst they are highly targeted, you can use them for a variety of reasons whether it’s to strengthen, stretch or lengthen your body.
That’s why this workout is a good choice, as you’ll not only work out your glutes but you will also tighten up your inner thighs. This is often an area we forget about.
This is a 40-minute leg workout that you can complete wherever you feel most comfortable. Just as long as you’ve got a resistance band or two. If there is an exercise that doesn’t suit you then you can modify depending on your personal level. Therefore a gym is not a prerequisite and so there are NO EXCUSES!
The best part is you can do this workout in the gym, at home, outside, in your hotel room, absolutely anywhere. The world’s your oyster and you have the fun of choosing your spot!
A Plan Can Be Made
I find that often people choose to shy away from exercise because they either don’t feel comfortable going to a gym or they don’t have the proper equipment. What they don’t realize is that with a little research you can get in a great workout with hardly any equipment at all! A plan can always be made for girls and guys.
Who doesn’t have a resistance band at home? I’m sure many of you don’t. If this is the case, then don’t stress because I’ve listed exactly where you can get yours at the end of this article. You can see a few sources showing where you can get them from and some advice on which ones are the best. You also need to know WHY using resistance bands is so beneficial for your workout. I will put that there for you as well.
Credit to Fit ‘n Classy for the amazing Booty and Thigh workout!
Warm Up Time!
My advice to you. Always start any exercise with a warm up first! This one will only take you five minutes.
Since this workout is concentrated on your booty and thighs, you need to focus on warming up your leg muscles. But hold on, don’t forget about the rest of your body too. When you exercise specific parts of your body, you still engage in other areas to get the workout done like your core and back.
Once you’ve warmed up and got your heart rate up slightly, start the workout by completing all the exercises one after another without breaks in between. Do 20 reps of each exercise (or 20 per each leg/side).
Then, as soon as you finish the whole set, take a short break, drink some water and repeat the whole sequence once again. If you feel you have had enough, you can finish your workout after 2 sets. For advanced level, I recommend doing 3 sets (with short breaks in between).
First Four Exercises:
- Squats: 20 reps
- Standing Hip Abductions: 20 reps each leg
- Standing Kick Backs: 20 reps on each leg
- Standing Knee Ups: 20 reps on each leg
Next Three Exercises:
- Lying Leg Abduction: 20 reps
- Fire Hydrants: 20 reps on each leg (do it on all fours! You can even use a little stool if you can’t do it on your hands due to a wrist injury.)
- All Fours Kickbacks: 20 reps on each leg
Last Few Exercises
- Side Knee Up And Front Kick: 20 reps on each leg
You need to complete 1, 2, 3, 4 and then back to 1, and so on.
Once you complete your first set, then you should take a short break and drink some water. Then try out the workout for more time.
Before you rush off to work or wherever you need to be, do not forget to cool down and stretch properly afterward. Trust me, you will thank me for it the next day.
Add Resistance To Your Workouts
If you really want to maximize your booty gains, then you should incorporate resistance bands into the exercises. These booty resistance bands are:
- Easy to use anywhere (gym, home, holidays…)
- Light and small (you save on storage space, you can carry them in a backpack or in your pocket)
- Add variety to your workouts (use them with your regular workouts to add more difficulty)
- Adaptable to different fitness levels (there are different resistance levels of those bands so you can get the whole set and once your strength advances, change the resistance band for the one which has harder resistance. You can even use a few bands together during one exercise!)
- It can be used for full body workouts.
- Excellent option when you can’t lift weights OR on the other hand you can also combine it with weights!
- Extremely cost-effective! (you can get one band for as little as €2 or buy the whole set for about €50 or more)
If you’d like to get your very own set, then have a look at the following online stores for prices::
- POWERT SPORTS Fitness Band on GEARBEST
- 321 Strong (choose your resistance level – with details) on AMAZON
- Dr. Quiiwi (set of 3)
Which Booty Resistance Bands?
In my opinion, it is completely up to you and what you prefer to use for your workouts. I like efficiency over quantity. This means that if I can use less equipment but do a lot with it, then I’ll be much happier than having tons of random pieces of equipment. Apparently, Bodylastics and Black Mountain are the best for booty resistance bands. Therefore, if you’re thinking about getting some for yourself, you might want to check them out.
Want to know more?
Healthy sex is something we should all aspire to achieve, regularly. It might make you laugh, but it will seriously boost your brain health.