Change Your Health For Life At Our Medical Detox Retreat
Longevity is hosting our first medical detox retreat for women in Franschhoek, South Africa. This unique retreat will bring together the art and science of pro-aging therapies. It’s a once in a year opportunity to discover and understand your own DNA health code under personalised medical supervision.
This medical detox retreat programme is different. It moves away from anecdotal and non-scientific ways of detoxifying the body and addresses the specific individual DNA health code of each participant.
How It Works
Longevity has recruited Doctor Sly Nedic, a familiar contributor to the magazine and website, to oversee the programme Dr Nedic is a GP specialising in pro-aging health outcomes. She has written extensively on the subject and participated in local and international conferences. Dr Nedic will assess each participant ahead of the programme, conducting tests in advance. She will devise an individualised programme based on the results. This will be enhanced by individual coaching sessions during the retreat.
In addition participants will attend group discussions during which Dr Nedic will share the most recent medical research to apply to everyday life after the retreat.
Other Activities On The Retreat
This programme is not only health-changing because of the information and tools it will provide – it will also provide time to rest the mind, body and soul.
Feed Your Soul On Our Retreat
Our retreat takes place on a beautiful private wine estate with luxury accommodation. In addition to group lectures, discussion and daily individualised health coaching sessions with Dr Nedic, there will also be time for other activities offered. These can include:
- Yoga and stretching sessions
- Art Appreciation
- Meditative Walking
On Top Of This, Pro-Aging Beauty Therapies
This programme will include individualised beauty and facial pro-aging treatments. This will include non-invasive healthy aging therapies, massages, and treatments for stress and toxin release.
A bespoke food menu will be created for each participant, based on wholesome eating to address your specific detox needs.
When Will This Happen?
The retreat takes place from 17th March 2018 to the 21st of March 2018 in Franschhoek, South Africa.
This retreat is an invaluable investment in yourself and your heath. Join us by mailing your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apart from the enormous benefit of taking a few days to rest and restore and the opportunity to understand your health DNA, you will receive therapies and product. One lucky participant will win a year’s worth of pro-aging treatments valued at R20 000.
Please not the numbers of attendees are restricted given the high level of personalisation of this retreat. Terms and conditions will apply.
Longevity is an award-winning, multimedia content platform based on scientifically authenticated wellness and anti-aging therapies from across the world. Longevity was originally launched in the United States to provide readers with information on the art and science of staying young. Over the past 25 years, the centre of publishing has moved from the USA to Africa. Today, Longevity is exclusively owned and operated out of South Africa by the Aegle Group (Pty) Ltd.
ABOUT DOCTOR SLY NEDIC
Founder of 8th Sense Medi-Spa.
Dr Nedic is passionate about restoring health by using integrative medicine principles, preventive genetics and personalised medicine, bio-identical hormones and anti-aging scientific tools.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Registered doctor with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- Board certified physician in Anti-Aging Medicine by the World Organization of Anti-Aging Medicine (WOSAAM Anti-Aging Diplomat)
- Faculty member of Scientific Board for Preventive Genetics by Laboratories Reunis, Luxembourg, Eurpose
- Board member of A2- Aesthetic and anti-aging magazine
- Member of anti-aging panel for Longevity Magazine
- Board member of Prime Magazine – anti-aging magazine (Europe)
- Accredited courses in integrative medicine and anti-aging
- Anti-Aging fellowship – WOSAAM, Paris
- Anti-Aging and Nutrition – American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Chicago (USA)
- Practical Approaches in Hormone Therapies – WOSAAM, Budapest
- Anti-Aging and Integrative Medicine – SA4IM, South Africa
- Genetics, Stem Cell Therapies and Progressive Lifespan Medicine – AAMS, Brussels
- Diploma in Genetics – Academy Reunis, Luxembourg
- Functional Medicine Educational Series hosted by Metagenics (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- The Institute for Functional Medicines (AIC) – Managing pain, fatigue and cognitive dysfunctions – Dallas, USA, 2013