Vitamin C: Your New Fountain Of Youth Ingredient
Celebrities are queuing up for their boost of intravenous (IV) megadose Vitamin C.
The moment celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, caught on to the skin renewal, hormone support and energy boosting qualities of vitamin C, they were hooked.
IV bars and Drip spas, such as New York-based Liquid Fusion, are popping up across the globe. Whether we plug into a drip or down a shot of wheatgrass, vitamin C is making a grand comeback.
What can vitamin C do for you?
- Add a vibrant glow to your skin
- Increases your sexy feminine hormone – progesterone
- Increases your stress coping ability
- Increase libido
- Helps regulate your metabolism by supporting your thyroid
- Improves immune system
- Strengthens heart, muscles and bones
- Its antioxidant qualities diffuse harmful free radicals, pollutants and toxins.
Vitamin C Sources
Oranges are usually the first image that jumps to mind when thinking of vitamin C.
Yet berries, broccoli and red peppers are more potent sources of this essential nutrient. Camu camu powder, rosehips and baobab powder trump them all, with their outrageously high levels of easily absorbable vitamin C.
As for South African based doctors offering vitamin C IV drips, they are listed with the South African Society of Integrative Medicine. Whichever option you choose, a dose of vitamin zest could be the most delicious daily boost.
Looking for more vitamin tricks? Ever heard of Vitamin Sea? Follow the link to read more.