Hollywood Celebrities Share Fit Tips For Holiday Season
Hollywood celebrities manage to keep their stunning figures long after the festive season. But how do they do it? We would like to know, please?
Thankfully, they’ve let us in on some helpful fitness tips. I mean, Christmas time is not exactly full of healthy eating and working out. However, if they can keep camera-ready, then it must be possible!
They’re definitely not going to let a festive season stop their career by packing on the pounds. No doubt, you’ll be surrounded by parties and cocktails. However, you need to think like a Hollywood celeb. You can’t let those become excuses for you to neglect your health and fitness routines.
It’s also not as difficult as you think. Staying slim, toned and energetic from Thanksgiving to New Year’s is not impossible! Luckily, US Magazine asked Hollywood celebs to provide us with their realistic tip for avoiding holiday weight gain. Plus, they compiled it all into an easy-to-follow guide.
Hollywood Celebrities Festive Tips
I say, realistic, because if we’re being honest, most Hollywood celebrities have the money and the time to invest in proper personal trainers and health coaches. Many of us do not have access to these luxuries and probably don’t have the same motivation because our career does not depend on the way we look. However, we still want to move our bodies, look and feel good.
Here’s what the Hollywood celebs recommend.
Mornings Are Vital
When we’re in the midst the festivities things get hectic with errands and parties. That’s why Hollywood celebrities keep their mornings healthy. They state it’s best to start before your kids even wake up and get in that workout.
They believe that this routine gets you to feel good throughout the day. Instead of waiting until you’ve already made some poor decisions with food. If you begin your day positive and healthy and good, you’re already in the right mindset.
Lastly, Hollywood celebrities always have a healthy breakfast for the same reason. When you tell yourself it’s a lifestyle change and not a diet. Things get easier. Better yet, you can create balance and enjoy big fun dinners with the family. That’s because you know that breakfast and lunch are super healthy and you’ve managed to get in a good workout.
This one sounds odd. But, gum is a surprisingly good way to get rid of food cravings. Danai Gurira’s says that chewing gum keeps her refreshed and ultimately far away from unwanted December-time pounds. She says when you feel like you’re eating too much, just throw some gum in your mouth.
Personally, I am not a fan of gum chewing. But, it might be a solid solution to alleviate the amount you’re consuming at times. You can also get sugar-free options.
Keep Up With Your Workouts
The best solution to maintaining your figure is to remain consistent with exercise. This is because extra calories won’t get a chance to add up to extra weight if you maintain your fitness routine. Kristin Cavallari says that consistency is her answer to more food and drink. Hollywood celebrities definitely keep their figures because of their level of consistency.
She says she works out the day after Thanksgiving and sweats it out at gym five days a week. Therefore, if you remain consistent with your routine, you won’t be likely to fall off the bandwagon. Whilst you cannot outburn a poor diet over long periods, you can indulge once in a while and ultimately burn that off. She says 80 percent of the time she eats really healthy. For most parts, she eats gluten-free stays away from white sugar, white flour, white salt. Whilst the other 20 percent she indulges and eats whatever she wants.
So, she enjoys the moments and then gets straight back on track!
Put Daily Life Into Perspective
Therefore the holidays are not particularly something that she feels compelled to make adjustments for. Instead, she prefers to be grateful instead. Busy says that the most important thing you should focus on during the holidays is spending time with your families and loved ones. It is a time to reflect on the year to come, how you can give back and what the true holiday spirit is all about.
Busy Philipps says the best way to stay healthy is simply to enjoy the season and not worry about indulging. She says she is a really strong believer in moderation. In addition, she doesn’t believe that your body should define who you are as a person.
Basically, it comes to choosing healthier options but choosing them for yourself. Hollywood celebrities try to follow healthy lifestyles that also make them feel good. And if you’ve got lots of family and friends then try to get them involved in it too! This keeps things fun and interesting over the festive season.
Want to know more?
Avoid middle age spread this festive season by resetting your body. Let’s face it, as we age it gets trickier to maintain a fit and lean body