Peanut Butter And Avocado Brownies Fit Treat Recipe
Peanut butter is a beautiful food item to have in your kitchen. Who doesn’t love dipping their spoon and taking out a big scoop of peanut butter straight out of the jar? I bet you feel guilty for doing, but you really shouldn’t because it’s super good for your muscles and really satisfying. It’s versatile too, and when paired with the creamy texture of avocado you can make the best fit treats and snacks.
Avocados add creamy, nutrient-dense richness. They also take the place of butter in baked sweet and the peanut butter is an additional indulgence. You’ll feel as if you’re treating yourself to a rich dessert, but are fueling your body instead. This is because the nutrients, healthy fats and proteins from the avocados and peanut butter will do wonders for muscle regeneration and building.
Peanut Butter Avocado Brownie Ingredients
I tried this recipe yesterday morning before my power yoga class. It was really easy and I felt energized and fueled after an intense workout.
If you’re looking for something to indulge in that’s going to do your body good and satisfy your cravings. Then give this recipe a go.
You will need:
- Two avocados
- Lightly whisk two eggs
- Melt two tablespoons of coconut oil
- Combine 1/2 cup of raw honey or maple syrup
- Add one teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup protein powder
- 1/2 cup oat flour or almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Coconut oil spray
How To Prepare Your Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Take out a large baking bowl, and combine wet ingredients (minus the peanut butter).
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Pour mixture into a baking pan sprayed with coconut oil spray.
- Top with peanut butter, add a few dollops around the entire pan. Use your knife to drag the peanut butter through the mixture to create swirls.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
And that’s it. Once they are done you can cut your baked brownie recipe into big blocks or squares and eat them. It’s my favorite to eat them when they are still hot from the oven.
Want to know more?
It can be almost impossible to find time to be quiet and find a place to let your thoughts drift away. Floating calmly is the perfect way to do this. Tryout floating, it might help you.